Negocia Global is a Digital Direct selling platform where Orders may be placed online at our E-commerce website www.negocia.in or picked up from the company office and / or from any of the shopping outlets( stores). Details are given below:
PICKUP FROM OFFICE OR SHOPPING OUTLET( STORES):
Pickup orders can be placed at any of the outlets( stores). Payment options for Pickup Orders can be Cash, Demand Draft, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Pickup hours for all Outlets( stores) are:
- Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- Sunday (Closed)
Please refer to website www.negocia.in for updated information.
Home Delivery orders can be placed through our website www.negocia.in at company office / stores only.
Payment mode options for these orders can be:
- Orders placed at Office: Cash, Demand Draft, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Online orders: Through payment gateway by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and by wallet etc.
Home Delivery Orders Delivery fees:
Please refer to the website www.negocia.in for more details on Delivery fees.
The shipments are in perfect condition when the carrier takes possession of the same. By signing “received” on the delivery note, the recipient(s) acknowledges that the order was received in satisfactory condition. Do not sign in the event of damages or product shortages. Hidden damages discovered after the carrier has left and all other discrepancies must be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of shipment. Failure to notify about any shipping discrepancy or damage to Negocia company within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the shipment shall be considered deemed acceptance of the products.
Orders placed are typically shipped the very next business day. Orders placed on Saturday after 2.30 pm will be shipped on the following Monday. Delivery time will vary according to the location of customers / Direct Sellers. The average time for delivery is in between 2 -7 days. Delivery of the products may not possible on Sundays or on major holidays as per the policy of the delivery partner.
Delivery of the Product
- There are various delivery models for delivery of purchased Product to the Customers / Direct sellers, as decided by Negocia global pvt ltd.. The risk and responsibility of any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be of Negocia Company not of the customer / Direct sellers. Negocia Global Pvt. Ltd. Ensures that the Products are being delivered to the customers/ Direct sellers are not faulty and are exactly the same Products which are listed and advertised on the Website and all descriptions and specifications are same as provided on the Website.
- Customer / Direct seller's shipping address, pin code is verified by the database of Website before they proceed to pay for their purchase. In case the order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or the delivery address is not located in the given pin code area, Customer / Direct seller may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider.
- Customer / Direct sellers shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by him / her. If any Customer / Direct sellers neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by him / her, the Customer / Direct sellers may be liable to Negocia Global Pvt. Ltd. for such non-acceptance of products. Negocia Global Pvt. Ltd. at its own discretion may call up the customer / Direct sellers to evaluate the reason of non acceptance of the product. The decision of Negocia company would be final and binding on whether to redeliver or initiate refund process as per the refund policy.
- The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Direct sellers from Negocia company. The risk or loss After delivery of goods/Product and after full payment of the Product will be borne by the Direct seller.
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Customer / Direct seller shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is good condition and is not damaged or tampered.
- Any dispute in between Direct seller or nominee of DSA and Negocia company, arising on any issue by this policy, shall be referred to the sole arbitrator (appointed by the company) and same shall be adjudicated by such Arbitrator as per provisions of Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1996. However, all proceedings shall come within the jurisdiction of Alwar Courts (RAJASTHAN, India) only and such arbitration proceedings shall be held in District courts of Alwar (RAJASTHAN, India) only.
- The final decision of the Arbitrator would be binding upon both the parties. Any breach of this covenant by the Customer / Direct seller will make him liable for damages and legal costs to the Company.